- 6,000 counts, CAT III 600V rated
- True RMS AC to 1kHz, AC/DCV: 600mV to 600V, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, Continuity
- Built-in flashlight
- Flashing backlight as visual alert
- Store select data for analysis at a later time
- Data logging capability (stores up to 10 readings)
- IR connectivity to transfer data to PC for record
- 3-Year warranty
Ergonomically shaped with a built-in flashlight
Built for handheld users working in a poorly lit environment, the U1230 Series allows you to single-handedly illuminate your test area while making measurements with its easily activated built-in flashlight. Its ergonomic shape fits your hand, while the easily accessible rotary dial allows selection of measurement functions.
The U1230 Series DMMs minimize the need to second-guess a measurement in dark/noisy environments. Whether it's dark, noisy or even dangerous, the multimeters help you prepare for these conditions with features that anticipate worst-case scenarios, but make everyday tasks easier.
Flashing backlight and beeping alert for continuity detection
Using just one hand, you can illuminate the test area with its built-in flashlight while you measure and change or choose measuring functions.
Ships with: U1167A test leads, certificate of calibration, four AAA batteries, Quick Start Guide.