- 250, 500, 1000 V test voltages
- Measure up to 66 GΩ
- Timed test
- Measures AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, capacitance and continuity
- IP 67 rated, 3 meters (10 feet) drop proof
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based smart devices (optional U1117A Bluetooth adapter required)
- Includes IR-to-USB cable (U1173B)
- Automatic test report generation
The U1451A insulation resistance tester from the U1450A series is ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in electrical and industrial applications. With its vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day's work.
By adding a U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to the U1451A, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows® PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices. Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers' complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
The U1451A is certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions. Plus more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance, etc.) with the built-in digital multimeter.