- OLED display with 2000:1 contrast ratio and 160 degree viewing angle
- 66000-count display and True RMS AC
- 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 V test voltages
- Adjustable test output voltage from 10 V to 1.1 kV
- Measure up to 260 GΩ
- Timed/PI/DAR test
- Measures AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, diode, and continuity
- IP 67 rated, 3 meters (10 feet) drop proof
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based smart devices (includes U1117A Bluetooth adapter)
- Includes IR-to-USB cable (U1173B)
- Automatic test report generation
- Includes U5403A Remote Switch Probe with Adapter
- Includes 4x AA Lithium Ion batteries
The U1453A insulation resistance tester from the U1450A series is ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in telecommunication applications. With its vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day’s work.
By adding the included U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to the U1452A, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows® PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices. Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers' complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
The U1453A is certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions. Plus more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance, etc.) with the built-in digital multimeter.