- OLED display with 2000:1 contrast ratio and 160 degree viewing angle
- 66000-count display and True RMS AC
- 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 V test voltages
- Measure up to 260 GΩ
- Timed/PI/DAR test
- Adjustable test output voltage from 10 V to 1.1 kV
- Measures AC voltage, DC voltage, AC current, DC current, resistance, capacitance, diode, continuity and temperature
- Low pass filter
- Non-contact AC voltage detection (Vsense)
- IP 67 rated, 3 meters (10 feet) drop proof
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
- Automatic test report generation
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based smart devices (includes U1117A Bluetooth adapter)
- Includes IR-to-USB cable (U1173B)
- Includes U5403A Remote Switch Probe with Adapter
- Includes 4x AA Lithium Ion batteries
- Includes Thermocouple Adpter (J/K-Type), T/C Bead Wire Probe (J-Type and K-Type)
The U1461A insulation resistance tester is ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in electrical and industrial applications. With its vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day's work.
By adding the included U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to the U1461A, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows® PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices. Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers' complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
The U1461A is certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions. Plus more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance etc) with the built-in full featured digital multimeter.