Keysight U1733C Handheld LCR Meter
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: New
- Family Models: U1733P
- Manufacturer Part #: U1733C
- Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Keysight U1733P Handheld LCR Meter Combo Kit. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- TestEquity Part #: 19066.2
U1730C Series Handheld LCR Meters
- 0.2% accuracy
- 20,000 counts resolution
- Wide test range: up to 100 kHz selectable test frequency (U1733C)
- Auto identification of L, C or R
- Enable additional secondary measurements: Z and DCR
- Detailed component analysis with DCR, ESR, Z, D, Q, Ө functions
- Long battery life: 16 hours/Ac-powered
- IR-to-USB connectivity for data logging to PC
- Includes: Quick Start Guide, Alligator clip leads, 9 V battery, Certificate of Calibration
- 3-Year warranty
|PC data logging with optional IR-to-USB cable.|
Take Your Expectations Higher with the New U1730C Series Handheld LCR Meters
The test frequency now extends as high as 100 kHz, providing more flexibility to test a wider range of components. A higher test frequency, for example 100 kHz, is useful for applications such as testing aluminum electrolytic capacitors used in switching power supply circuits.
With Ai the testing and measuring experience is easy; eliminating unnecessary trial and error timeâ€”with just a single push of a button. This unique feature automatically specifies L, C, or R with parallel and series mode, without the need to manually change buttons. Connect the U1730C Series Handheld LCR Meters to a PC to automate the recording of continuous readings.
Detailed component analysis
The handheld LCR meters allows you to test various component types, including secondary components of Dissipation Factor (D), Quality Factor (Q), and Angle Indication of Impedance (θ). This new handheld series also includes other functions that result in a more detailed component analysis. For example, the built-in Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) function helps you better understand the inherent resistance behavior typically found in capacitors across selected frequencies. DCR is a built-in DC resistance measurement that eliminates the use of a separate digital multimeter (DMM) for component test.
|Test frequency||100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz||100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz||100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 100 kHz|