U2054XA/100/U2000A-301 is a standard unit with Type 2.92 mm (m) connector) and power sensor cable; 5-ft.
- 10 MHz to 40 GHz
- USB connectivity with wide dynamic range of -70 to +20 dBm for small signal measurements
- Fast real time measurement of 50,000 readings/sec
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time-selectivity function allows full dynamic range for average and time selectivity average power measurements
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Accurately measure any modulated signal with the Keysight X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors. The USB/LAN connectivity models come with wide dynamic range. This sensor offers very accurate and repeatable power measurements for any modulated signal and comes with super-fast measurement speed of 50,000 readings/sec, which enables higher manufacturing throughput. Users can also save time and reduce measurement uncertainty with the internal zero and calibration function. The X-Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.
- U2000A-301 USB cable 5 ft (1.5 m), default cable length
- U2032A BNC male to SMB female trigger cable, 50 Ω, 1.5 m (Quantity: 2)
- Certificate of calibration