- 10 MHz to 33 GHz
- USB connectivity with wide dynamic range of -70 to +26 dBm for small signal measurements
- Fast real time measurement of 50,000 readings/sec
- Variable Sampling Rate 1M samples/sec and Long Memory 1M samples data storage
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time-selectivity function allows full dynamic range for average and time selectivity average power measurements
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
The product on this page includes Option 100 (Type 3.5 mm (m) connector) and U2000A-301 (Power sensor cable; 5-ft).
Accurately measure any modulated signal with the Keysight X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors. The USB connectivity models come with world's widest dynamic range, covering -70 to +26 dBm. This sensor offers very accurate and repeatable power measurements for any modulated signal and comes with super-fast measurement speed of 50,000 readings/sec, which enables higher manufacturing throughput. Users can also save time and reduce measurement uncertainty with the internal zero and calibration function.
The U2040 X-Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.
- USB cable 5 ft (1.5 m), default cable length (U2000A-301)
- BNC male to SMB female trigger cable, 50 Ω, 1.5 m (Quantity: 2)
- Certificate of calibration
- Documentation CD-ROM
- Keysight Instrument Control DVD
- IO libraries suite
- Command expert
- BenchVue software platform
- 30-day free trial of BenchVue power meter/sensor control and analysis app