- Plug-and-play installation and configuration with full-speed USB 2.0 (12Mb/s) USBTMC USB 488 compliance
- 16 input lines and 16 output lines, all opto-isolated
- Input voltage: 0 to 24V
- Output load voltage: 24V max.
- Programmable power-up states
- Watchdog timer
- Edge detection
- Digital filter
- Optional RF switch driver module to control and monitor up to 5 RF switches
- Compatibility with Keysight VEE, LabVIEW, Microsoft® Visual Studio®, and other development environments
The Keysight U2121A USB digital I/O module is a small and cost-effective device that provides 32 opto-isolated digital lines. The U2121A enables quick and easy setup with full-speed USB 2.0 ─ so you can just plug the module in without the hassle of opening up your computer chassis. With high-voltage protection, watchdog timer, programmable power-up states, edge detection and digital filtering, the U2121A is well-suited to industrial automation and control. Giving users more choices, the U2121A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft Visual Studio.
The Keysight U2121A-based RF switch solution is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, and convenient way to implement RF switching in small test systems for a variety of applications. The simplified installation, operation of the digital I/O card, and the breakout module allows straightforward control of small RF switching systems. This helps you to quickly create simple yet cost-effective RF switch systems. Supports Keysight 8762/63/64 coaxial switches, microwave 8765x SPDT switches, and N1810/11/12 coaxial switches (24 VDC input only).