- Simultaneous Sampling with up to 2 MSa/s/ch
- 4 Analog Input channels with 14 to 16- bit resolution
- 2 Analog Output channels
- 24-bit programmable digital input/output
- High speed USB 2.0 (480MBit/s) TMC 488.2 Compliant
- Functions as a standalone or modular unit
- Plug-and-play installation and configuration
- Easy to use bundled software
- Compatible with a wide range of ADEs, including Keysight VEE, LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®
The Keysight U2500A Series USB simultaneous sampling multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) devices are high performance modules that comprise of three models ─ U2531A, U2541A and U2542A. The U2500A Series provides up to four channels with 14-bit and 16-bit resolution. The U2531A can sample up to 2 MSa/s for each channel with resolution of 14 bits. While, the U2541A and U2542A can sample up to 250 KSa/s and 500 KSa/s for each channel respectively with resolution of 16 bits. The U2500A Series is ideal for applications that require high sampling rates per channel such as transient signal analysis or simultaneous acquisition of data for phase sensitive applications.
A BenchVue software license (BV0025B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.