- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)
- Functions as standalone or modular unit
- Up to 64 opto-isolated digital I/O lines
- Up to 1250 Vrms isolation protection
- Supports input voltage ranging from 10 V to 24 V
- External supply voltage ranging from 5 V to 35 V for external load
- Compatible with a wide range of ADEs
- Supports SCPI and IVI-COM
- Easy-to-use bundled software
- Command logger function
- USBTMC 488.2 standards
- Interrupt function
- Virtual Port grouping function
The Keysight U2600A Series USB Isolated Digital IO devices are high performance modules that comprise of three models - U2651A isolated 32-bit DI and 32-bit DO, U2652A isolated 64-bit DI and U2653A isolated 64-bit DO. The U2600A Series provides up to eight channels with 64-bit of high density opto-isolated digital input and digital output for USB 2.0 interface-based industrial applications like driving relays, actuators, or valves. The U2600A Series targets a wide range of application both in industrial automation and education.
Includes: AC/DC power adapter, power cord, USB extension cable, L-mount kit (used with modular instrument chassis), Keysight U2600A series USB isolated, digital I/O devices quick start guide, Keysight measurement manager for U2600A series quick start guide, Keysight USB modular products reference CD, Keysight automation-ready CD, (contains the Keysight IO libraries suite), and certificate of calibration.
A BenchVue software license (BV0025B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.