- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Functions as a standalone or modular unit
- Interrupt function
- Virtual Port grouping function
- High performance
- 64 Output lines
- Isolation Protection of 1250Vrms
- Output voltage: 35V max
- A BenchVue software license (BV0025B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Keysight U2653A USB Digital I/O is a cost-effective device with its offering of 64 opto-isolated digital lines.
Giving users more flexibility, the U2653A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, MATLAB® R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.<./p>
The U2653A works together with an optional U2903A or U2904A terminal block for easy connections.
With high voltage protection of 1250Vrms, the U2653A is ideal for industrial automation and control.