- 100 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate
- 32 Mpts of waveform memory
- Compact and portable size
- Advanced triggering, including edge, pulse width, and TV
- Compatibility with Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USBTMC 488.2 standards
- Four math functions, including FFTs standard
- DUAL-PLAY - standalone and modular capability
- Compatibility with wide range of application development environments
The 100 MHz U2701A and 200 MHz U2702A are 2-channel modular oscilloscopes. They use the common non-proprietary standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity - allowing users to set up and configure their test swiftly with its plug and play feature.
The U2701A can function as a standalone or modular device allowing it connect with other Keysight USB modular instruments when used with the U2700A series modular instrument chassis. Giving users more flexibility, the U2701A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft Visual Studio®.
Includes: 10:1 passive probe - U2701A, N2862A; U2702A, N2863A; 12 V, 2 A AC/DC adapter and power cord; USB Standard-A to Mini-B interface cable; L-Mount kit (used with the modular instrument chassis); Keysight Automation-Ready CD (contains the Keysight IO Libraries Suite); Keysight USB Modular Products Quick Start Guide; Keysight USB Modular Products Reference CD-ROM; Keysight Measurement Manager Quick Reference Card; Certificate of Calibration.
A BenchVue software license (BV0024B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.