- 5-1/2 digits
- 4-Quadrant operation
- 3 Channels (±20 V/±120 mA each channel)
- 16-Bit resolution across all current & voltage ranges
- 100 pA Resolution @ 1 μA range
- Parametric tests include connectivity, test point measurement, leakage current, current-voltage source/measure, resistance measurement
- High speed USB2.0 (480 MBits/s) TMC488.2 compatible
- Standalone and modular capabilities
- U2723A adds embedded test script support
The Keysight U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter is a small form factor multimeter with huge capabilities. It provides a broad range of measurement functions, including temperature and frequency. The U2741A is a 5.5 digit resolution digital multimeter that is able to capture up to 100 readings/sec. It uses the common non-proprietary standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity - allowing users to set up and configure their tests swiftly with its plug and play feature. In addition to this, it comes bundled with the Keysight Modular Instruments Measurement Manager software for quick setup. The U2741A can function as a "standalone or modular device", allowing expansion and compact solution when used with the other U2700A USB Modular Instruments family. Giving users more flexibility, the U2741A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, NI Labview, and MicrosoftÂ® Visual Studio®.
A BenchVue software license (BV0021B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.