- High-speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s)
- Hot-swappable and auto-detectable characteristic minimizes startup time/effort
- Allows expansion up to 384 channels
- Mountable to rack with an optional rackmount kit
- Simultaneous synchronization between modules
- SSI/Star trigger bus synchronization between external trigger source and modules
The U2781A USB modular instrument chassis is AC powered and compact at 250 mm (W) x 177 mm (H) x 271 mm (D). It has an external 10 MHz reference clock, external trigger in and trigger out functions. With the ability to house up to six Keysight U2300A Series USB modular multifunction data acquisition devices, the U2781A allows an expansion of up to 384 channels, making it flexible for users to adapt to a wide variety of measurement needs in instrument configuration. It also houses the U2700A Series of USB Modular Instruments. What's more, it also comes with a high-speed USB 2.0 interface which eases instrument setup and configuration with its plug-and-play and hot-swappable features. The U2781A chassis is ideal for R&D, design validation and manufacturing engineers for data logging, measurement, and monitoring over a broad range of industries.