- Closed lid minimizes ESD on sensitive circuits and components
- Supports up to 3 source/measure channels
- Different socket modules to match a wide variety of pin configurations
- Assembly Teflon plate for low-current measurements
- Bundled Parametric Measurement Manager software eases set-up, testing, and data recording
The Keysight U2941A is a parametric test fixture that is designed to complement the usage of U2722A USB source measure unit in the testing of semiconductor components, including SMT and DIP ICs.
The U2941A has 3 input channels and a common ground and comes with 5 types of socket modules for device under test (DUTs) of various pin configurations.
The parametric test fixture also comes bundled with Parametric Measurement Manager software to kick start your set-up, testing and data recording sooner.