- Dual vacuum fluorescent display
- U3401A, 4-1/2 digits, DCV accuracy 0.02%
- U3402A, 5-1/2 digits, DCV accuracy 0.012%
- DC, AC and AC+DC (True RMS) voltage and current
- Selectable 2 or 4-wire resistance (2-wire only for U3401A)
- Math functions for dBm, Relative, Min/Max, Compare, Hold
- Frequency, continuity and diode tests
- Selectable resolutions for variable measurement speeds (U3402A only)
- Kensington lock slot helps to secure instrument and prevents theft or misplacement
- For low-cost applications that do not require a computer interface
- Three-year warranty
Some of the best equations express large ideas with elegant simplicity. The same is true with the Keysight U3401A and U3402A dual-display DMMs. When you need basic capabilities with good performance at 4-1/2 or 5-1/2 digits, these affordable benchtop units make the grade in educational, electronics and communications applications. For extra credit, they also include a lock slot for physical security. Who better than Keysight to provide basic, good capability in an elegantly simple DMM.
Includes: 34138A test lead set and AC power cord.