- U8031A: 0-30 V, 0-6 A (x2) and fixed 5 V, 3 A
- U8032A: 0-60 V, 0-3 A (x2) and fixed 5 V, 3 A
- Provides total power of 375 W at three outputs
- Analog front panel programming
- Excellent load regulation (CV: < 0.01% + 2 mV; CC: < 0.02% + 2 mA) ensures stable output
- Provides clean output with ≤ 1 mVrms (0.5 mVrms typical) noise
- Fast < 50 μsec transient response for stable testing
- Dual display shows both voltage and current reading
- Over-voltage and over-current protection
Higher power. More reliability. Unrivaled performance.
Keysight combined its years of knowledge and expertise to introduce the U8030 series — the only triple-output non-programmable DC power supply in its class with analog front panel programming capability. This automation capability improves test efficiency by allowing you to preset output sequences for margin tests, burn-in tests and other general purpose tasks in an industrial setting. Other essential features include excellent load regulation and clean output noise. With these, you get a reliable power supply with high power at an unbeatable performance.
Perform Analog Front Panel Programming without Extensive Programming Skills
With easy-to-use knob and intuitive keypads, you can now set your desired output sequences for margin test, burn-in test and other general purpose, automation function tasks in an industrial setting.
Includes Power cord, Quick Reference Guide, CD ROM (contains User Guide and Service Guide), Certificate of Calibration. Three-year warranty is standard.
To build a more powerful bench, download Keysight's power supply catalog.
|Keysight||E3600A-100||Test Lead Kit 53 cm, four banana-to-hook clips (two red/two black), 30 VAC / 60 VDC MAX, 5 A|
|Keysight||U8031A-1CM||Rackmount Kit Same Rackmount Kit for U8031A and U8032A. Same as U8032A-1CM. Mounts one with included blank filler panel.|
|Keysight||U8031A-ABA||Printed Manual Same manual for U8031A and U8032A. Same as U8032A-ABA.|