- Maximizes your operating frequency range from 300 kHz up to 8 GHz
- Minimizes cross-talk with a high port-to-port isolation above 100 dB
- Provides highly repeatable measurements with a low insertion loss of less than 3.0 dB
- Eliminates the need for external driving circuitry with an integrated TTL/CMOS driver
- Provides biasing simplicity with a single DC bias voltage operation
- Increases your switching response for high speed signal routing applications with a fast settling time of approximately 500 µs
Keysight U9397A solid state switch maximizes your frequency range from 300 kHz up to 8 GHz, offering excellent performance with high isolation, low SWR and fast switching speed. Applications include instrumentation, communications, radar, and many other test systems that require high speed RF and microwave SPDT switching.