- V8486A-100: 50 to 75 GHz, -30 to +20 dBm
- 50 MHz calibration port
- Diode power sensing element
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) millimeter-wave sensor calibration
- Compatible with EPM (N1913A/14A, E4418B/19B), EPM-P (E4416A/17A) and P-series (N1911A/12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
Best SWR Available
In RF and microwave power measurements, the largest single source of error is usually sensor and source mismatch. To minimize any measurement uncertainty caused by mismatch, Keysight waveguide sensors offer excellent SWR of 1.06 (>30 dB return loss).
50 MHz Calibration
For easy calibration with the power meter, Keysight waveguide power sensors incorporate a 50 MHz calibration port. This eliminates the variance in making measurements with different meter/sensor combinations and the uncertainties due to temperature changes. It also provides traceability to the U.S National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) at millimeter-wave frequencies.
Keysight waveguide sensors use the same proven Modified Barrier Integrated Diode (MBID) technology found in other Keysight sensors, and always operates in the square-law characteristic for true-average detection.
Compatible with Your Current Keysight Power Meter
Keysight waveguide power sensors are fully compatible with Keysight EPM (E4418B/19B, N1913A/14A), EPM-P (E4416A/17A) and P-Series (N1911A/12A) power meters. The V8486A and W8486A are also compatible with the discontinued or obsolete power meters such as 435B, 436A, 437B, 438A, 70100A, E1416A, E4418A, and E4419A power meters.
Included: Hex ball driver, Waveguide mounting screws, and User's and Service Guides.