- High power density: 10 kVA, 3-Phase; 0 to 300 Vrms, 45 to 500 Hz Output
- Multiple Programmable Features
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes
- Fast Response Time
- 7" Tough Screen
- Three Phase Independent Control (opt.)
- Soft Start Feature
- Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature
- >85%–90% efficiency
- Standard RS232 and RS485 interfaces and optional GPIB interface available
- Case: 600 x 850 x 1340 mm
- Two-year warranty
Programmable AC Power Source
The Preen AFV is a series of programmable AC power sources that can be remote controlled and integrated with other systems for easier operation. Applications include home appliance, electronic, medical equipment, lighting, and etc. With better accuracy and faster response time, the AFV series offers greater advantage for R&D and compliance tests.
Utilized PWM switching technology
The AFV-33010 provides high quality pure sine waveform with an output level of 10 kVA. The AFV-33010 is coupled with output voltage range of 0 to 300 V and output frequency of standard 45ï¿½65Hz or optional 45ï¿½500Hz. You can select communication interfaces of RS-485, RS-232, and optional GPIB. As with all models in the AFV series, the AFV-33010 also has programming sequence functions of STEP and GRADUAL modes, three-phase independent control, and soft start for optional choices.
The AFV-33010 features a 7" touch screen. Additionally, it provides complete product protection, such as OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, OTP and short circuit protection, causing the AFV-33010 to immediately sound an alarm and cease power output.
AFV Series Models
|Voltage||115V/200V, 120V/208V, 230V/400V, 240V/415V, or 277V/480V|
|Frequency Range||47 ï¿½ 63 Hz|
|Voltage||Low (V)||0V ï¿½ 150.0V (L-N)|
|High (V)||0V ï¿½ 300.0V (L-N)|
|Frequency Range||47 ï¿½ 63 Hz (opt. 45 ï¿½ 500 Hz)|
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.