- FSL3: 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- FSL6: 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- FSL18: 9 kHz to 18 GHz (overrange to 20 GHz)
- Resolution bandwidth 300 Hz to 10 MHz, opt. to 10 Hz
- Optional tracking generator
- I/Q demodulation bandwidth of 20 MHz (28 MHz with FSL18)
- Best RF performance in its class
- High measurement accuracy
- Optional internal battery pack
- Unique plug & play upgrade ability
- Electronic RF switching mechanism
- Standard 100BaseT LAN remote control interface
NEW - FSL18: 9 kHz to 18 GHz (overrange to 20 GHz)
The R&S FSL is a lightweight and compact spectrum analyzer that is ideal for a large number of applications in development, production and service. Despite its compact size, it offers functions typical of high-end spectrum analyzers, with an excellent price/performance ratio.
The R&S FSL is the only instrument in its class that features a tracking generator up to 6 GHz and can demodulate I/Q signals with a bandwidth of up to 28 MHz. In addition, this instrument has excellent documentation and networking capabilities with a Windows Embedded operating system, a standard LAN interface as well as a standard USB host interface.
USD Price valid in USA only.