- 25 Watts, three channels: (Output power cannot exceed V * A.)
- 2 channels 0 to 20 V, 0 to 0.5 A
- 1 channel 4.5-5.5 V (screwdriver adjustable), 1 A
- 3-Digit switchable displays (display resolution 0.1 V/1m A)
- Push-button for activating/deactivating all outputs
- Adjustable current limiting and electronic fuse
- Low residual ripple and low noise
- Floating outputs for parallel/serial operation
- HM8001-2 Mainframe required for operation
The R&S HM8040-3 is a compact and robust power supply module within the Series 8000 Modular System, and is especially suited for powering test circuits in schools, in training, in service departments and laboratories. The HM8040-3 uses linear regulators and delivers three independent voltages with a total power output of approx. 25 W.
The HM8040-3 offers low ripple, linear regulators with overheating protection, and an optimum price/performance ratio.
Includeds operating manual on CD.