- Measurement range DC to 3 GHz
- 2 Measurement inputs DC to 200 MHz, 1 measurement input 100 MHz to 3 GHz
- Input impedance A/B: 1MΩ/50Ω (switchable), sensitivity 25 mVrms
- Input impedance C: 50Ω, sensitivity 30 mVrms
- 400 MHz time base with 0.5 ppm stability
- 10-Digit resolution at 10s gate time
- External Ref. Input/Output (10 MHz) via BNC-connector
- 9 Measurement functions, external gate and arming
- HM8123: TCXO (temperature stability: ±0.5 x 106)
- HM8123-X: OCXO (temperature stability: ±1.0 x 108)
- Input for external time base (10MHz)
- Intuitive one-push button operation each function directly addressable
- RS-232/USB dual interface included, optional IEEE-488 (GPIB)
The universal counter HM8123 features three high sensitivity inputs and allows the measurement of signals in the frequency range between DC and 3 GHz.
The HM8123 Universal Counter is ideally suited for test installations in production, and automated tests in laboratories. It supports either a RS-232, an USB, or an optional GPIB IEEE-488 interface; and thus may be easily integrated into any test system.
Included with the 3 GHz Counter: power cord, printed operating manual and software CD.