- Total output power: 100 W
- HMC8043: 3 channels, 0 to 32 V, 0 to 3 A; 33 W max. per channel
- HMC8042: 2 channels, 0 to 32 V, 0 to 5 A; 50 W max. per channel
- HMC8041: 1 channel, 0 to 32 V, 0 to 10 A; 100 W max.
- Resolution 1 mV/0.1 mA
- Half-rack width, rack mountable
- FuseLink, FuseDelay, EasyArb, EasyRamp
- Data logging directly to flash drive (csv file)
- LXI, LAN, USB (TMC and virtual COM port) standard
- GPIB in -G versions
One, two or three channels
The HMC8041, HMC8042 and HMC8043 have a maximum total power of up to 100 W and a continuous voltage range from 0 V to 32 V. The one-channel HMC8041 delivers a maximum of 10 A, the two-channel HMC8042 a maximum of 5 A, and the three-channel HMC8043 delivers a maximum of 3 A per channel. The two-channel and three-channel models enable users to connect multiple outputs in parallel or in series to increase the voltage or current. The outputs are galvanically isolated, floating, and protected against overloading and short circuits. Voltage, current and power values are output on a brilliant QVGA display.
The HMC804x family offers a wide range of logging functions, an integrated energy meter and electronic fuses that can be individually combined for each channel, making it ideal for hardware developers, labs and industrial environments. Linear switching power supplies ensure high efficiency, for minimum heat dissipation even at full load. Developers and industrial users benefit from useful functions such as sequenced start of channels, EasyArb and EasyRamp functions that are directly programmable on the device, an analog input for external control of voltage values, an external trigger input for controlling channels and arb steps, and adjustable overvoltage/overpower protection for each channel.
All connectors, including SENSE, are available on the rear panel. A cage clamp facilitates rack installation and deinstallation. The LXI-compliant power supply can be controlled via LAN, USB or an optional GPIB interface. The CDC (virtual COM port) and TMC classes are supported for communications via USB. The remote control commands are based on the SCPI standard.
The HMC8041, HMC8042 and HMC8043 power supplies are ideal for use in development labs and industrial environments. Thanks to their high energy efficiency the linear power supplies remain cool and quiet, even at maximum load. Practical interfaces and connectors allow you to work quickly and conveniently — even in 19" racks.
Additional HMC804x Features:
- Clear display of all measured parameters
- Galvanically isolated, floating and short-circuit-proof outputs
- Protective functions adjustable for each channel
- Ideal power supply for hardware developers and labs
- Remote control: CDC/virtual COM port, TMC, LAN/LXI, GPIB (-G models), SCPI
The HMC8041, HMC8042 and HMC8043 power supplies can be integrated into 19" racks with the rack mounting kits HZC95. Two HMC8043 models built side by side result in 6 channels on 2 rack units.
Included: power cord, printed operating manual and software CD.