- Frequency Range 10 μHz to 25 MHz
- Output Voltage 5 mVpp to 10 Vpp (into 50Ω) DC Offset ±5mV to 5V
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator: 250 MSa/s, 14 Bit, 256 kPts
- Sine, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Ramp, Arbitrary Waveforms, incl. Standard Curves (white Noise, Cardiac etc.)
- Total harmonic Distortion 0.04% (f <100 kHz)
- Burst, Sweep, Gating, external Trigger
- Rise Time <8ns, in Pulse Mode 8 to 500 ns Variable-Edge-Time
- Pulse Mode: Freq. Range 100 μHz to 12.5 MHz, Pulse Width 10ns to 999s, Resolution 5ns
- Modulation Modes AM, FM, PM, PWM, FSK (int. and ext.)
- 10 MHz Timebase: ±1ppm TCXO, rear I/O BNC Connector
- Front USB Connector: Recall of Waveforms
- 8.9 cm (3.5“) TFT: crisp Representation of the Waveform and all Parameters
- USB/RS-232 Dual-Interface included, optional GPIB
The R&S HMF2525 is a 25 MHz precision measuring instruments for research and development labs, industry, universities, test and production facilities. The HMF2525 function/arbitrary waveform generator has the largest arbitrary memory depth in its class. It combines the ability to produce nearly any conceivable arbitrary waveform with accuracy and precision. Arbitrary waveforms have 14-bit amplitude resolution, 250 MSa/s sample rate and up to 256 kPts length. Extensive features such as internal or external FM, PM, PWM, FSK modulation make this generator suitable for a wide range of applications including electronic design, sensor simulation and functional test.
Includes power cord, operating manual, and software CD.