- 3 each 0 to 32 V, 0 to 5 A (not to exceed 80 W per output or 188 W total)
- Low residual ripple due to linear post-regulators
- Real-time voltage, current and watt values
- High setting and read-back resolution
- FuseLink (electronic fuse) freely combinable for all channels
- FuseDelay tunable up to 250 ms
- EasyArb function directly programmable at the device
- Free PC software to easily generate user-defined waveforms
- Independently adjustable over-voltage protection (OVP) for each channel
- Advanced parallel- and serial operation through V/I tracking
- Front connectors: 4 mm safety sockets
- Rear connectors for all channels including SENSE
- USB/LAN Interface is included (HO732), optional RS-232/USB (HO720) or GPIB (HO740)
- CSA Safety Certified for USA (UL) and Canada (CSA)
- Three-year warranty
3 each 0 to 32 V, 0 to 5 A (not to exceed 80 W per output or 188 W total).
NOTE: YOU CANNOT ACHIEVE 32 V AND 5 A SIMULTANEOUSLY SINCE THE MAXIMUM RATING PER OUTPUT IS 80 WATTS!
Parallel Operation Mode
In the parallel operation mode you can bundle the channels to achieve higher currents. The integrated power management function also ensures an intelligent power distribution over each channel in this operation mode.
Serial Operation Mode
In the serial operation mode you can combine the channels for a maximum of up to 120 volt. The V/I tracking function of the instrument is also available in this operation mode.
Industrial Production Environment
Power supply units in industrial production environment are often found in 19" racks. The HMP2030 utilizes a 19" rack with the HZ42 rack mounting kit. Additionally, all front panel connectors, including SENSE lines, are also located at the back panel of the instrument.
Remote Control Interface
USB/LAN interface (HO732) is included. RS-232/USB (HO720) and GPIB (HO740) are available as options to replace the built-in standard interface. All interfaces can be installed by the user without opening the instrument.
Included: power cord, operating manual, and software CD.