- Brand: Rohde & Schwarz
- Condition: New
- Family Models: NRP2
- Meta Keywords: testequity, nrx, nrp2.02, test equity, power meter, rohde & schwarz, rohde&schwarz, rohde schwarz, rohde and schwarz, nrx series
p> strong>span style="color:#FF0000; font-size:20px;">Discontinued/span>/strong> /p>
Please see our replacement model: NRX
- Dynamic range: up to 90 dB (sensor dependent)
- Level range: -67 dBm to +45 dBm (sensor dependent)
- Frequency range: DC to 67 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Measurement speed: 1500 measurements per second in the buffered mode
- Linearity uncertainty: 1.5 % (20 to 25 °C, f = 100 MHz to 4 GHz)
Power measurements with a base unit or with cost-efficient USB power sensors alone. Versatile USB power sensors with superior performance. Accurate measurements for GSM/EDGE, 3G, WLAN, WiMAX™, LTE and beyond. Complex signals with digital modulation are handled as easily as are CW signals, carriers with analog modulation and pulsed RF Solutions for radar and EMC applications. Ultra-fast statistical analysis. Flexible use with signal generators, signal analyzers and network analyzers from Rohde & Schwarz. Includes Operating manual, Power cord, Fuses.
The R&S®NRP power meter family is ideal for a vast number of applications in R & D, production and maintenance as well as in calibration laboratories. In addition to the R&S®NRP2 base unit, there are a number of sensors available to perform diverse measurements.
Each R&S®NRP-Zx sensor is an independent test instrument and can be operated directly via USB. The sensors are typically connected using the R&S®NRP-Z4 passive USB adapter. Regardless of the type, no calibration is required prior to making measurements, since calibration data is stored directly in the sensor at the factory.
USD Price valid in USA only.