- Two independent channels performing simultaneous measurements
- LC display with variable backlighting, separate digital readout for each channel, bargraph indicator
- Menu-guided operation with softkeys
- GPIB interface (optionally SCPI or compatible with URV5)
- Entry of reference values for level and attenuation
- 13 digital filters for noise suppression, automatic or manual filter selection
- Storage of 20 complete instrument setups
- Input/output option with DC frequency input, analog outputs, trigger input, ready output
- Large variety of intelligent sensors: plug and play
- Rear connectors for sensors
- Sensor check source
The NRVD covers a total bandwidth of 40 GHz and a power span from 100 pW up to the kW range. Being individually and absolutely calibrated,the sensors can be interchanged as required without impairing measurement accuracy.
The NRVD is not just a power meter with two inputs; it functions like two independent measuring instruments in one cabinet that perform measurements simultaneously and exchange data with one another. The two channel scan be separately set so that two completely different measurements can be carried out at the same time. The two measured values can also be related to each other for direct indication of reflection coefficient, SWR and return loss, for instance, when a SWR bridge is connected to the meter.
NRV-Z Power Sensors are designed to work with the NRVD Dual-Channel Power Meter.