- 350 MHz, 4-channels
- 2.5 GS/s Sample Rate - 5 GS/s interleaved
- Memory Depth: 10 M for each channel
- Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) option adds 16 digital channels
- High-resolution 8.4" TFT (XGA) display
- Extensive triggering options
- Zoom function and Event Marker simplify detailed analysis
- QuickMeas key results at the push of a button
- Low-noise front end for excellent measurement accuracy
- High channel-to-channel isolation prevents crosstalk
- High signal fidelity
- LAN and USB standard, Optional GPIB
- One-year warranty
- Available with or without 500 MHz Passive Probes. See Pricing Tab
Tools for fast signal analysis
Rohde & Schwarz RTM2034 oscilloscope with 350 MHz bandwidth offers a maximum sampling rate of 5 G sample/s and a maximum memory depth of 20 M sample (interleaved). As a result, it can display signals accurately, right down to the details, as well as provide high time resolution, even for long sequences.
Excellent measurement properties and wide variety of practical functions
In addition to the common measurement and analysis tools, Rohde & Schwarz RTM2034 has special features that help users to achieve the desired results quickly during debugging and signal analysis. At the push of a button, for example, the QuickMeas function graphically displays the key measurement values for the signal that is currently active and updates them continuously.
Compact dimensions, simple operation and brilliant display
Although the RTM2034 features a wide variety of measurement functions, they are easy and straightforward to use. Their brilliant and very sharp 8.4" color XGA TFT display with high resolution makes even the smallest signal details visible. Despite the large display, these instruments are among the smallest and most lightweight in their class. All this makes them attractive, universal oscilloscopes suitable for versatile and portable use.
Standard accessories: One (1) per channel: 500 MHz passive probe (10:1), quick start guide, CD-ROM (with operating and service manual), and power cord.