- Frequency Range 9 kHz to 2.08 GHz
- Frequency Resolution 1 Hz
- Level Range -140 to +13 dBm, Over Range up to 19 dBm
- Level Accuracy Better than 1 dB
- SSB Phase Noise <-114 dB at 1 GHz, Δf = 20 kHz
- AM, FM, phiM, and Pulse Modulation
- Modulation Generator 1 Hz to 500 kHz
- RF Overload Protection 50 W
- Low RF Leakage (<0.1 µV)
- Non-volatile Storage for up to 50 Complete Front-panel Setups
- 3-Year Calibration Interval
The SMY02 Signal Generator is a cost-effective instrument for testing AM, FM, and phiM receivers and for component measurements. It is designed with a comprehensive set of basic signal generator capabilities. As a result, it's an economical solution for universal use in the lab, production, and servicing environments.
The Ideal Generator for Receiver Measurements...
- Level range -140 dBm to +13 dBm (19 dBm over range) sufficient even for receivers of highest sensitivity.
- High level accuracy and low RF leakage allowing accurate and undergraded sensitivity measurements.
- FM DC with high accuracy of carrier frequency for testing pagers and receivers fitted with digital squelches.
- Low SSB phase noise and high spurious rejection for all in-channel and blocking measurements.
- Low residual FM affording ample margin for S/N measurements.
- Modulation generator 1 Hz to 500 kHz for modulation frequency response measurements.
- Stereo channel separation of 50 dB and low harmonic distortion for testing FM stereo receivers.
- Non-interrupting level setting over a range of 20 dB for reproducible measurement of squelch hysteresis.
...plus the Performance for General-purpose Applications
- Frequency resolution 1 Hz, also suitable for extremely narrowband tests.
- FM DC deviation up to 20 MHz for VCO simulation.
- FM bandwidth 2 MHz for fast FSK and telemetry applications.
- High output level up to 19 dBm for component and overdrive testing.
- AF synthesizer 1 Hz to 500 kHz, separate use as AF signal source possible for external applications (e.g., recording of AF frequency response).
- GPIB interface for use in automatic test systems.
- Sequence function and SEQ input for semi-automatic use.
USD Price valid in USA only.