Rohde & Schwarz FSU26 Spectrum Analyzer
- Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
- Condition: Used
- Family Models: FSU Series
- Manufacturer Part #: FSU26
- Meta Description: Shop here for the Rohde & Schwarz FSU26 Spectrum Analyzer plus the other tools & supplies. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 15716.11
Frequency range 20 Hz to 3.6 GHz, 8 GHz, 26.5 GHz, 46 GHz and 50 GHz Displayed average noise level -158 dBm (1 Hz) Phase noise -123 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 kHz TOI typ. +25 dBm Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 50 MHz Fast ACP in time domain Up to 70 measurements per second (including trace transfer via GPIB) Measurement routines for TOI, MC ACP(R), OBW, CCDF, APD and more as standard Application firmware available for GSM/EDGE, BlueThe R&S FSU spectrum analyzers are performance leaders in dynamic range, phase noise, level accuracy, and resolution bandwidth - all factors that are essential for the user's ability to design, characterize, and manufacture next generation wireless elements.