- Up to 540 Watts
- Power factor correction (0.98 min.)
- Zero voltage "soft" switching for high efficiency and low noise
- 85 to 264 VAC universal input
- High efficiency, >80%
- 10-turn voltage and current control
- Constant voltage, constant current
- Adjustable overvoltage protection
- LED voltmeter and ammeter with bargraph
- Remote sensing and analog programming
- Output current/voltage monitor
- Remote on/off
- Optional GPIB and RS-232 interface
- Quarter-rack package, benchtop or rack mountable
- Smallest 500 watt programmable power supply available
- 5-Year Warranty
TestEquity is an authorized U.S. stocking distributor for Sorensen bench power supplies.
Programming interfaces are optional - please specify if needed at time of order
With up to 540 watts of programmable DC power in a quarter-rack wide chassis, Sorensen XPD is the highest power density product available in its power range. Choose from five models for benchtop and OEM applications, where a wide adjustment of output voltage or current is required in a compact package.
XPD utilizes state-of-the-art zero voltage or "soft" switching technology to virtually eliminate switching transients for high efficiency, low noise and high reliability. It is also power factor corrected for low current draw and reduced generation of input current harmonics.
For systems applications, XPD can be rack mounted in multiple-unit configurations of up to four independent 500 watt outputs. For example, XPD can be combined with other Sorensen programmable DC power supplies such as the quarter-rack 300 watt HPD and the 60 watt XT.
For ATE applications, the XPD is available with GPIB or RS-232 programming options.
|Volts Max.||Amps Max.||Model|