- 0-33 Volts, 0-16 Amps, 528 Watts
- Power factor correction (0.98 min.)
- Zero voltage "soft" switching for high efficiency and low noise
- 85 to 264 VAC universal input
- High efficiency, >80%
- 10-turn voltage and current control
- Constant voltage, constant current
- Adjustable overvoltage protection
- LED voltmeter and ammeter with bargraph
- Remote sensing and analog programming
- Output current/voltage monitor
- Remote on/off
- Optional GPIB and RS-232 interface
- Quarter-rack package, benchtop or rack mountable
- Smallest 500 watt programmable power supply available
- 5-Year Warranty
Sorensen XPD33-16 DC Power Supply
TestEquity is an authorized U.S. stocking distributor for Sorensen bench power supplies.
The XPD33-16 provides 528 watts of programmable DC power in a quarter-rack wide chassis. A member of the five-model Sorensen XPD family, it offers the highest power density available in its power range, zero voltage or "soft" switching technology, and power factor correction for low current draw.
For systems applications, the XPD120-4.5 can be rack-mounted in multiple-unit configurations of up to four independent 500 watt outputs. For example, it can be combined with other Sorensen programmable DC power supplies such as the quarter-rack 300 watt HPD and the 60 watt XT.