Full Featured Bench Top Arbitrary Function Generation for Education
The AFG1062 Arbitrary Function Generator provides a waveform generation tool with the best price performance ratio. It includes dual channels, 60 MHz bandwidth and up to 10 Vp-p output amplitude. The four run modes, 50 built-in frequently-used waveforms and the built-in 200 MHz frequency counter cover most waveform generation needs in your experiment and test jobs. The 3.95-inch TFT LCD, short-cut buttons, USB interface and PC software provide the most intuitive ways to configure the AFG1062.
Ease of use
The high-resolution 3.95-inch color TFT display shows relevant settings and parameters in both text and graphic formats, which give you full confidence in your settings, and lets you focus on the task at hand. The front panel shortcut buttons and rotary knob make accesses to most frequently used functions and settings with minimum effort and time. The built-in 64-MByte non-volatile memory together with USB stick memory interface, provide unlimited space for user-defined waveform storage.
Software and solutions
Compatible with ArbExpress, the user-defined arbitrary waveforms generated by the free software can be loaded on the AFG1062 easily with a USB memory stick. As a building block of Tektronix educational solution, the AFG1062 can be embedded into TekSmartLab and enable a cost-efficient and effective way of teaching, learning, and lab management.
The AFG1062 typical applications include: electric and electronics experiments, sensor simulation, functional testing and communications experiments.
AFG1000 Series Arbitrary/Function Generators
|Sine waves range||1 μHz to 25 MHz||1 μHz to 60 MHz|
|Sine wave in burst mode||2 mHz to 25 MHz||2 mHz to 30 MHz|
|Effective max. frequency out||25 MHz||60 MHz|
|Square wave range||1 μHz to 12.5 MHz||1 μHz to 30 MHz|
|ARB range||1 μHz to 10 MHz||1 μHz to 30 MHz|
|Effective analog bandwidth||30 MHz||60 MHz|
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Included with AFG1062: Safety and compliance instructions, power cord, USB cable, manuals on CD, calibration certificate, two (2) BNC cables and two (2) fuses (F4AL & F2AL).
- Dual-channel, 60 MHz sine waveforms, 30 MHz square waveforms
- 14-bits, 300 MS/s arbitrary waveforms with 1 M points record length
- Amplitude 1 mVp-p to 10 Vp-p into 50Ω loads
- Continuous, sweeping, burst, and modulation modes (AM, FM, PM,ASK, FSK, PSK, PWM)
- 64-MByte internal non-volatile memory for arbitrary waveform storage
- Built-in 200 MHz counter with 6-digit resolution
- 3.95" Color LCD
- 2U half rack
- Standard USB host/device for memory expansion and remote control
- Free ArbExpressmakes user-defined waveforms editing extremely easy
- Compatible with TekSmartLab™ for easy teaching and learning
- Five-year warranty