Full Featured Bench Top Arbitrary Waveform Generation
The AFG2000 Series inherits the ease-of-use features of existing AFG3000 Series arbitrary/function generators with an affordable price.
Features include a new 3.5 inch color TFT screen shows relevant parameters in text and graphic formats. 2U height and half-rack width form factor enables the AFG2000 to be stacked on other bench instruments including digital multimeters, power supplies, and frequency counters saving valuable bench space. GPIB/LAN connectivity is available with Model AFG2021/GL.
Includes: User's Manual, Power Cord, USB Cable, BNC cable, CD-ROM with Programmer manual and service manual, CD-ROM with NI LabVIEW Signal Express and IVI Drivers, CD-ROM with ArbExpress Software, and NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- 20 MHz sine, 10 MHz square and pulse waveforms
- 250 MS/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution
- The innovative UI reduces setup and evaluation time with direct access to frequently used functions and parameters
- 4 x 128 kS memory and the USB memory expansion capability
- USB remote control port and USB flash drive port are included. GPIB and LAN are available on AFG2021/GL
- Modulation, Noise Generator, Burst, and Sweep modes
- Built-in waveforms provide quick access to commonly used signals
- Large 3.5 inch color screen displays both graphical and numeric waveform information simultaneously
- Free ArbExpress software
- Free SignalExpress software combines Tektronix bench instruments into a low-cost solution for automatic testing
- Three-year warranty
|Tektronix||012-1732-00||BNC Cable 3-feet shielded, 1GHz bandwidth.|
|Tektronix||RMU2U||Rackmount Kit, Single or Dual Shelf mount for 1 or 2 Tektronix and/or Keithley power supplies|
|Tektronix||013-0345-00||Fuse Adapter BNC-P to BNC-R|
|Tektronix||012-1256-00||BNC Cable shielded, 9 ft|
|Tektronix||012-0991-00||GPIB Cable Double shielded|
|Tektronix||011-0049-02||BNC Terminator 50Ω|