The AWG2021 is Tektronix medium-performance product offering fast (250 MS/s) and deep memory (256 k). As with the entire 2000 Series family, the graphical user interface allows on-screen viewing of waveform editing and simplifies "what if" test scenarios by easily allowing the creation of composite signals.
The standard AWG2021 configuration provides one 5 V output or a second independent 5 V output (Opt. 02) each with 12-Bit vertical resolution. Frequency of channel 2 is also independently programmable. Option 03 adds a 12-Bit wide differential ECL digital port which can be used in conjunction with the marker outputs for data generation up to 14 Bits wide at up to 250 MHz. Or if you prefer, Option 04 provides TTL digital levels with up to two 12-Bit, 100 MS/s ports for a total of 28 Bits wide.
The built-in frequency domain (FFT) editor (Opt. 09) is a perfect addition for customers performing proprietary or standard modulation simulations, filter design or in testing physical layer. Real-time waveform sequencing extends the effective record length output to over a billion points!
The AWG2021 easily simulates signals where moderate point definition and long records are required for simulating very complex waveform conditions. Direct waveform transfer capability makes the AWG2021 the perfect accessory for Tektronix DSOs.
- 250 MS/s Clock Rate Provides up to 125 MHz Waveforms
- 256 k (262,144 Points) Record Length
- 12-Bit (1/4096) Vertical Resolution
- Direct DSO Waveform Transfers
- Region Shift Function Provides 4 ps Edge Placement
- Optional 12-Bit 250 MHz (ECL) or 12/24-Bit 100 MHz (TTL) Digital Data Generator
- Built-in 1.4 MB, 3.5 in. Floppy Disk
- FFT Frequency Domain Editor (Opt. 09)
- Real-time Waveform Sequencer
- Formula Entry of Waveforms
- Fully Programmable from Front Panel, RS-232 and GPIB