The AWG7000 Series of Arbitrary Waveform Generators Delivers the Industry’s Best Mixed Signal Stimulus Solution for Ever-increasing Measurement Challenges
The AWG7000 Series Arbitrary Waveform Generator delivers a unique combination of superior signal stimulus, unrivaled sample rate, bandwidth and signal fidelity and uncompromised usability.
This family offers the industry’s best solution to the challenging signal stimulus issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing and debugging sophisticated electronic designs.
With sample rates from 5 GS/s to 20 GS/s (10-Bits), together with 1 to 2 output channels, the toughest measurement challenges in the disk drive, communications, digital consumer and semiconductor design/test industries can be easily solved.
The open Windows (Windows® XP)-based instruments deliver ease of use and allow connectivity with peripherals and compatibility with third-party software.
- 10 GS/s (20 GS/s) and 5 GS/s models
- 1 or 2 Arbitrary Waveform Outputs
- 2 or 4 Variable Level Marker Outputs
- Vertical Resolution up to 10-Bit Available: 10-Bits (No Marker Output) or 8-Bits (with Two Marker Outputs)
- Up to 64 M (64,800,000) Point Record Length Provides Longer Data Streams
- Down to 100 fs Resolution Edge Timing Shift Control
- Real-time Sequencing Creates Infinite Waveform Loops, Jumps, and Conditional Branches
- Intuitive User Interface Shortens Test Time
- Integrated PC Supports Network Integration and Provides a Built-in DVD, Removable Hard Drive, LAN, and USB Ports