The AWG710B Arbitrary Waveform Generator Delivers World-class Signal Fidelity at 4.2 GS/s to Solve Ever-increasing Measurement Challenges. New two box synchronous operation function supports 2-ch 4.2GS/s solution.
The AWG710B combines world-class signal fidelity with ultra high-speed mixed signal simulation, a powerful sequencing capability and graphical user interface with flexible waveform editor, to solve the toughest measurement challenges in the disk drive, communications and semiconductor design/test industries.
The built-in signal applications enable you to easily create standard waveforms for disk drive read channels, communications up to 4.2Gb/s. Also included is AXW100 ArbExpress waveform creation and editing software. This software allows for easy waveform import from oscilloscopes or basic, advanced, and math waveform creation and edit capabilities.
- 4.2 GS/s Sample Rate Simulates Real-world Signals Up To 2.1 GHz
- 2 Markers With 2.0 psRMS (@ 4.2GS/s, Typical) Jitter
- 32.4M (32,400,000) or 64.8M (64,800,000) Point Record Length
- Analog Bandwidth to 2 GHz (Option 02)
- Direct External clock input
- Synchronous operation mode supports two AWG710B outputs (2: analog, 4: marker) synchronization
- Waveform Quick Editor with 300 fs Edge Timing Resolution