For quick connections in an environment where it is not possible to break the current path, a current clamp offers an easy way to measure AC current.
The CL200 is the latest in compact AC current probes. It is designed to provide quick connection to medium current circuits often found in industrial applications.
- Measuring in breaker panels
- Low-power industrial loads
The CL1200 is an AC current clamp designed for use in industrial and higher power environments. The ergonomic design allows it to easily clamp onto cables or small bus bars.
- Motor drive measuring
- Industrial loads
- Waveform analysis
The CL series current clamps are sourced from AEMC.
- Measurement range:
- CL200: 0.5 Arms to 240 Arms
- CL1200: 100 mArms to 1200 Arms
- CL200: 40 Hz to 10 kHz
- CL1200: 30 Hz to 5 kHz
- Accuracy (based on primary signal level):
- CL200: 1.0% to 3.0%
- CL1200: 0.5% to 1.5%
- 1000:1 transform ratio
- Designed to EN61010, 600 V Cat. III safety standard
- Large jaw opening accommodates conductors up to 250 MCM (CL200)
- Low phase shift for power measurements (CL1200)