As the circuits in embedded system designs become more sophisticated, you must measure a multitude of different parameters to validate your design. The Tektronix DMM4020 5.5 digit bench multimeter offers a broad range of functions in one easy-to-use instrument.
Typical multimeter measurements - volts, ohms, and amps - are made with a basic VDC accuracy of up to 0.015%, ensuring you have the performance you need for your design. You can also use the DMM4020 to measure frequency, and to perform continuity and diode tests. This allows you to replace your counter, continuity tester, and DMM with one versatile instrument, saving bench space and cost.
The RS-232 port on the back panel can be used to connect to your PC. A USB to RS-232 interface adapter cable is included standard with the DMM4020 for connecting to your PC's USB port.
DMM4020 Includes: Meter, TL710 test leads, line cord, spare line fuse, statement of cal practices, Warranty statement, Safety and Installation Guide, Connectivity Installation Manual, CD-ROM with user manual (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Russian, Japanese), RS-232 to USB Adapter Cable, National Instruments LabVIEW SignalExpress™ Tektronix Edition, Limited Edition Software. Three year warranty.
Note: Tektronix does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.
- 5.5 digit resolution
- Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.015%
- 200 mV to 1000 Vdc range with up to 10 µV resolution
- 200 µA to 10 A current range with up to 1 nA resolution
- 200 Ω to 100 MΩ ohms range with up to 1 mΩ resolution
- Dedicated dc leakage current measurement
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Volts, ohms, amps and frequency measurements
- Six dedicated buttons for fast access to instrument setups
- Hi-Lo limit compare for Pass/Fail testing
- RS-232 port on rear panel; RS-232 to USB adapter cable included
- NI LabVIEW SignalExpress™ TE, Limited Edition included
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V
- 3-year warranty