As the circuits in embedded system designs become more sophisticated with tighter tolerances, you must measure a multitude of different parameters with a high degree of accuracy to validate your design. The Tektronix DMM4050 and DMM4040 6.5 digit bench multimeters pack many different functions and analysis into one instrument, all with exceptional precision and performance.
Typical multimeter measurements - volts, ohms, and amps - are made with a basic VDC accuracy of up to 0.0024%, and resolution of 100 pA and 10 μΩ, ensuring you have the performance you need for today's demanding designs. You can also use the DMM4050/4040 to measure frequency and period, and to perform continuity and diode tests. For additional flexibility, the DMM4050 offers temperature and capacitance measurements. This allows you to replace your temperature meter, capacitance meter, counter, continuity tester, and traditional DMM with one versatile instrument, saving bench space and cost.
A USB port on the front panel makes it easy to store measurement data and instrument setups to a memory stick. Or connect to your PC with the LAN, RS-232, or GPIB port on the back panel. A USB to RS-232 interface adapter cable is included standard with the DMM4050/4040 to make it easy to connect to your PC's USB port.
DMM4050/4040 Includes: Meter, TL710 test leads, line cord, spare line fuse, statement of cal practices, Warranty statement, Safety and Installation Guide, CD-ROM with user manual (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Russian, Japanese), RS-232 to USB Adapter Cable, National Instruments LabVIEW SignalExpress™ Tektronix Edition, Limited Edition Software. Three year warranty.
Note: Tektronix does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.
- 6.5 Digit resolution
- Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024% (DMM4050)
- 100 mV to 1 kV voltage range with up to 100 nV resolution
- 100 μA to 10 A current range with up to 100 pA resolution
- 10 Ω to 1 GΩ ohms range with up to 10 μΩ resolution
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Volts, ohms, amps, frequency and period measurements
- Capacitance and temperature measurements (DMM4050)
- Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics, histogram
- USB host port on front panel
- Front & rear 2X4 input terminals
- RS-232, GPIB, and Ethernet ports on rear panel
- RS-232 to USB adapter cable included.
- NI LabVIEW SignalExpress™ TE Limited Edition included
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V
- 3-year warranty