Tektronix DPO5034 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope
- Condition: Used
- Discontinued: Yes
- Manufacturer: Tektronix
- Manufacturer Part #: DPO5034
- Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Tektronix DPO5034 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 18382.1
Feature-rich Tools for Debugging Mixed Signal Designs
With the DPO5034 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope, you can analyze up to 20 analog and digital signals with a single instrument to quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. Its 350MHz bandwidth and 5 GS/s sample rate ensure you have the performance you need to see fast-changing signal details. To capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the DPO5034 offers a deep record length of up to 12.5M points standard on all channels and an optional record length of up to 250M points on two channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation, and more than 10 optional software and analysis packages for common technologies and in-depth analysis tasks, the DPO5034 from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.Comprehensive Features Speed Every Stage of Debug
The DPO5034 offers a robust set of features to speed every stage of debugging your design &emdash; from quickly discovering an anomaly and capturing it, to searching your waveform record for the event and analyzing its characteristics and your device's behavior.Wave Inspector® Navigation and Advanced Search and Mark
A 12.5M point standard record length represents thousands of screens of information. The DPO5034 enables you to find your event in seconds with Wave Inspector, the industry's best tool for navigation and search.Digital Phosphor Technology
The DPO5034's digital phosphor technology provides you with fast insight into the real operation of your device. Its fast waveform capture rate — greater than 250,000 wfm/s — gives you a high probability of quickly seeing the infrequent problems common in digital systems: runt pulses, glitches, timing issues, and more.
Waveforms are superimposed with one another and waveform points are color coded by frequency of occurrence. This quickly highlights the events that occur more often over time or, in the case of infrequent anomalies, occur less often.
With the DPO5034, you can choose infinite persistence or variable persistence, determining how long the previous waveform acquisitions stay on-screen. This allows you to determine how often an anomaly is occurring.Accurate High-speed Probing
The TPP0500 probes, included standard with every DPO5034 oscilloscope, provide 500 MHz of analog bandwidth, and less than 4 pF of capacitive loading. The extremely low-capacitive loading minimizes adverse affects on your circuits and is more forgiving of longer ground leads. And with the probe's wide bandwidth, you can see the high-frequency components in your signal, which is critical for high-speed applications. The TPP0500 passive voltage probes offer all the benefits of general-purpose probes like high dynamic range, flexible connection options, and robust mechanical design, while providing the performance of active probes.
Includes: One TPP0500 (500 MHz, 10X, 3.9 pF) passive voltage probe per analog channel, front cover (200-5130-xx), touch-screen stylus (119-6107-xx), user manual (071-2790-xx), NI LabVIEW SignalExpress Tektronix Edition software, accessory pouch, mouse, Calibration Certificate documenting measurement traceability to National Metrology Institute(s), Z 540-1 Compliance and ISO9001, power cord, one-year warranty.
- 350 MHz Bandwidth
- 5 GS/s Real-time Sample Rate on All Four Channels
- 12.5M record length; Up to 250 Megapoint Record Length with MultiView Zoom™
- >250,000 wfms/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate with FastAcq™
- FastFrame Segmented Memory Acquisition Mode with >310,000 Frames per Second Capture Rate
- TPP0500 Standard Passive Voltage Probes with Less than 4 pF Capacitive Loading and 500 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- User-selectable Bandwidth Limit Filters for Better Low-frequency Measurement Accuracy
- 53 Automated Measurements, Waveform Histograms, and FFT Analysis for Simplified Waveform Analysis
- Optional Serial Triggering and Analysis
- Optional Technology Specific Analysis
- Standard removable hard disk drive
- Microsoft® Windows 7 64-bit Operating System
- USB, LAN (LXI-C)