The DPO70000 Series are the new generation of real-time digital phosphor oscilloscopes and are the industry's best solution to the challenging signal integrity issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, debugging and testing sophisticated electronic designs.
- 20, 16, 12.5, 8, 6, and 4 GHz Bandwidth Models
- Up to 50 GS/s Real-time Sample Rate
- Up to 200 Megasamples Record Length with MultiView Zoom™ Feature for Quick Navigation
- Fastest Waveform Capture Rate with >300,000 wfms/s Maximum per Channel
- Digital Serial Analyzer Models with Dedicated Configuration for High Speed Serial Design and Compliance Testing
- Enhanced Bandwidth to the Probe Tip Extended to Support Multiple Bandwidth Steps for Advanced Signal Integrity.
- Pinpoint® Triggering, with over 1400 Combinations to Address Virtually Any Triggering Situation
- Unique Serial Pattern Triggering up to 3.125 Gb/s and 8b/10b Standard Protocol Triggering for Isolation of Pattern-dependent Effects
- Serial Data Analysis and Compliance for PCI Express, Serial ATA, FB-DIMM, SAS, Fibre Channel, IEEE1394b, RapidIO, XAUI, HDMI, DVI, Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Most Popular Jitter and Timing Measurement and Analysis Package
- 12.1" Largest XGA Touch Screen Display in the Industry
- MyScope® Custom Windows Enhance Productivity
- Right-Mouse-Click Menus for Exceptional Efficiency
- OpenChoice® Software with Microsoft Windows XP OS Enables Built-in Networking and Extended Analysis
- Three-year warranty