- *Product images above display MSO46.
- 1 GHz Bandwidth
- 4 FlexChannel inputs
- Each FlexChannel provides one analog signal input, or eight digital logic inputs with optional TLP058 logic probe
- 6.25 GS/ Real-time sample rate on all channels
- 31.25 Mpoints standard record length on all channels (62.5 Mpoints optional upgrade)
- >500,000 waveforms/s Waveform capture rate
- 12-bit ADC Vertical resolution, up to 16-bits in High Res mode
- Standard trigger types: Edge, Pulse Width, Runt, Timeout, Window, Logic, Setup & Hold, Rise/Fall Time, Parallel Bus, Sequence, Visual Trigger, Auxiliary Trigger ?300 VRMS (Edge Trigger only)
- Standard analysis includes FastFrame: Segmented memory acquisition mode with maximum trigger rate waveforms per second; Plots: Time Trend, Histogram and Spectrum; Math: Basic waveform arithmetic, FFT, and advanced equation editor; Search: Search on any trigger criteria
- Optional analysis for Spectrum View: Frequency-domain analysis with independent controls for frequency and time domains; Power Measurements and Analysis
- Optional serial bus trigger, decode and analysis for I2C, SPI, I3C, RS-232/422/485/UART, SPMI, CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, SENT, USB 2.0, Ethernet, I2S, LJ, RJ, TDM, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429
- Optional 50 MHz Arbitrary/Function Generator, Free Digital voltmeter with product registration
- 13.3-inch (338 mm) TFT color High Definition Display with Capacitative (multi-touch) touchscreen
With the largest display and highest channel count in its class, the 4 Series offers unprecedented insight in a bench-friendly package. And its made-for-touch user interface provides extreme visibility and versatility, making for a delightful overall user experience.
FlexChannel technology enables maximum flexibility and broader system visibility. The 4 Series MSO redefines what a Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) should be. FlexChannel technology enables each channel input to be used as a single analog channel, eight digital logic inputs (with the TLP058 logic probe), or simultaneous analog and optional spectrum views with independent acquisition controls for each domain. Imagine the flexibility and configurability this provides.
Previous-generation MSOs required tradeoffs, with digital channels having lower sample rates or shorter record lengths than analog channels. The 4 Series MSO offers a new level of integration of digital channels. Digital channels share the same high sample rate (up to 6.25 GS/s), and long record length of 31.25 Mpoints (optional to 62.5 Mpoints) for analog channels.
Let no detail go unseen with true 12-bit A/Ds. Capture even the smallest detail with superior vertical resolution. Get the big picture with a 13.3" HD capacitive touch display and award-winning intuitive user interface.
Includes: Four TPP Series passive probes.