- 23 GHz Bandwidth
- Up to 200 Megasamples Record Length with MultiView Zoom™ Feature for Quick Navigation
- Fastest Waveform Capture Rate with >300,000 wfms/s Maximum per Channel
- Digital Serial Analyzer Models with Dedicated Configuration for High Speed Serial Design and Compliance Testing
- Enhanced Bandwidth to the Probe Tip Extended to Support Multiple Bandwidth Steps for Advanced Signal Integrity.
- Pinpoint® Triggering, with over 1400 Combinations to Address Virtually Any Triggering Situation
- Unique Serial Pattern Triggering up to 3.125 Gb/s and 8b/10b Standard Protocol Triggering for Isolation of Pattern-dependent Effects
- Serial Data Analysis and Compliance for PCI Express, Serial ATA, FB-DIMM, SAS, Fibre Channel, IEEE1394b, RapidIO, XAUI, HDMI, DVI, Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Most Popular Jitter and Timing Measurement and Analysis Package
- 12.1" Largest XGA Touch Screen Display in the Industry
- MyScope® Custom Windows Enhance Productivity
- Right-Mouse-Click Menus for Exceptional Efficiency
- OpenChoice® Software with Microsoft Windows XP OS Enables Built-in Networking and Extended Analysis
The DPO70000 Series are the new generation of real-time digital phosphor oscilloscopes and are the industry's best solution to the challenging signal integrity issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, debugging and testing sophisticated electronic designs.
The family features exceptional performance in signal acquisition and analysis, operational simplicity and unmatched debugging tools to accelerate your day-to-day tasks. The largest screen in the industry and the intuitive user interface provide easy access to the maximum amount of information.