Tektronix P5200A High-Voltage Differential Probe, 50 MHz, 1000V
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: High-Voltage Differential Probe, 50 MHz, 1000V
- Model: P5200A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a P5200A Active Differential Probe, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- S3 Part Number: 10868.5
- 1.3 kV Differential
- 1 kV to Ground (Each Channel)
- 50 MHz Bandwidth
- 50X / 500X Attenuation
- UL Certified 3111-1
- IEC 1010 Certified
- No More Floating Your Scope Unsafely
- Excellent Signal Fidelity
- Easy Connection to ICs and Bus Bars
- Safe for User and DUT
- Powered From 9 VDC Wall Adapter
The P5200A can be used with any oscilloscope and enables users to safely make measurements of floating circuits with their oscilloscope grounded. The P5200A Active Differential Probe converts floating signals to low voltage ground-referenced signals that can be displayed safely and easily on any ground-referenced oscilloscope.
P52xxA Series probes are equipped with the Tektronix TekProbe® interface which communicates scale information to the oscilloscope. Direct connections can be made to oscilloscopes configured with the TekProbe® interface or to any oscilloscope when used with the 1103 TekProbe® Power Supply.