Tektronix P5202A High-Voltage Differential Probe, 100 MHz, 640V
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: High-Voltage Differential Probe, 100 MHz, 640V
- Model: P5202A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Shop here for the Tektronix P5202A Active Differential Probe plus the other tools & supplies. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- S3 Part Number: 19111.1
- &plusmin;640 V Differential (200X)
- 450 V (350 V CAT II) to Ground (Each side rated to ground)
- 100 MHz
- 20X / 200X Attenuation
- Ends Unsafe Scope Floating
- Excellent Signal Fidelity
- Easy Connection to ICs and Bus Bars
- Safe for User and DUT
- Power From TekProbe Interface
- Includes: 2 hook clips, 2 alligator clips, 2 pincer clips, 2 extension cables
Tektronix P5202A is a 100 MHz Active Differential Probe capable of measuring fast rise times of signals in floating circuits. This 640 V differential probe can safely measure voltages in IGBT circuits such as motor drives or power converters. It is specifically designed to operate on Tektronix oscilloscopes with TekProbe® interface.
P52xxA Series probes are equipped with the Tektronix TekProbe® interface which communicates scale information to the oscilloscope. Direct connections can be made to oscilloscopes configured with the TekProbe® interface or to any oscilloscope when used with the 1103 TekProbe® Power Supply.