- Maximum Differential Input Voltage 5.6 kV (DC + peak AC)
- 50 MHz Bandwidth
- 100X/1000X Attenuation
- Probe Connects Directly to TDS Scope through TekProbe Interface
- Double Insulated Probe Head
- Easy Connection to Power Devices, Discrete Components, and Bus Bars
- Make Safe Floating Measurements with Grounded Scope
- Safety Certified
Tektronix P5210A is a 50 MHz Active Differential Probe capable of measuring fast rise times of signals in floating circuits. This 5,600 V differential probe can safely measure voltages in IGBT circuits such as motor drives or power converters. It is specifically designed to operate on Tektronix oscilloscopes with TekProbe® interface.
P52xxA Series probes are equipped with the Tektronix TekProbe® interface which communicates scale information to the oscilloscope. Direct connections can be made to oscilloscopes configured with the TekProbe® interface or to any oscilloscope when used with the 1103 TekProbe® Power Supply.