- RSA507A: 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz
- RSA507A/04 includes tracking generator for gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
- 40 MHz acquisition bandwidth enables real time analysis for transient capture and vector analysis
- High speed full-span sweeps (70 GHz/sec) for fast setup and discovery
- Standard GPS/GLONASS/Beidou receiver for mapping and reference oscillator accuracy enhancement
- DataVu-PC software enables multi-unit recording in variable bandwidths
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration specifications for use in harsh conditions
- AC powered, or use internal battery for extended field operations
- SignalVu-PC software offers real time signal processing with DPX Spectrum/Spectrogram to minimize time spent on transient and interference hunting
- EMC/EMI pre-compliance and troubleshooting - CISPR detectors, predefined standards, limit lines, easy accessory setup, ambient capture, failure analysis, and report generation
- Application programming interface included for development of custom programs
- 15 µsec minimum signal duration with 100% probability of intercept ensure you see problems first time, every time
- Accessories including tablet PC, calibration kits, adapters and phase stable cables offer a complete field solution for interference hunting and transmitter maintenance
- Three-year warranty
The RSA500 Series saves you time and helps you succeed
The RSA500 series was built to bring real-time spectrum analysis to solving the problems of spectrum managers, interference hunters and network maintenance personnel who need to track down hard to find interferers, maintain RF networks and keep records of their efforts. The heart of the system is the USB-based RF spectrum analyzer that captures 40 MHz bandwidths with great fidelity in harsh environments. With 70 dB dynamic range and frequency coverage to 7.5 GHz, all signals of interest can be examined with high confidence in your measurement results. The USB form factor moves the weight of the instrument off of your hands, and replaces it with a lightweight Windows tablet or laptop. Holding a light PC instead of a heavy spectrum analyzer means you can move faster, for longer, and get your work done faster.
Antenna gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
The tracking generator models (with option 04) make gain/loss measurements for quick tests of filters, duplexers and other network elements. And you can add cable and antenna measurements of VSWR, return loss, distance to fault and cable loss as needed.
SignalVu-PC software offers rich analysis capability in the field
The RSA500A series operates with SignalVu-PC, a powerful program used as the basis of Tek's traditional spectrum analyzers, offering a deep analysis capability previously unavailable in high-performance battery-operated solutions. Real-time processing of the DPX spectrum/spectrogram is enabled in your PC, further reducing the cost of hardware. If you need programmatic access to the instrument you can choose either the SignalVu-PC programmatic interface or use the included application programming interface (API) that provides a rich set of commands and measurements directly. Basic functionality of the free SignalVu-PC program is far from basic.
The RSA500A Series requires a PC with Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10, 64-bit operating system. A USB 3.0 connection is required for operation. 8 GB RAM and 20 GB free drive space is required for installation of SignalVu-PC. For full performance of the real-time features, an Intel Core i7 4th generation processor is required. Processors of lower performance can be used, with reduced real-time performance. Storage of streaming data requires that the PC be equipped with a drive capable of streaming storage rates of 300 MB/sec.
DataVu-PC Analysis Software
DataVu-PC provides advanced analysis for recorded files from all Tektronix real time spectrum analyzers. DataVu-PC adds new capabilities to the analysis of large recordings. You can choose one of three bandwidth-dependent base version (SPAN) node-locked or floating licenses. SMARK and PULSE licenses are independent of bandwidth. SMARK licenses require a base license of any bandwidth, and PULSE licenses require a SMARK license. A one-year floating demo license is also available.
The RSA500A Series real time spectrum analyzers are well-suited for applications such as spectrum management, interference hunting and maintenance, installation and radio network repair.
Includeds USB 3.0 cable (2 M), A-A connection, screw lock, shoulder strap, carrying case with room for unit, tablet, accessories, quick-start manual (printed), connector covers, WFM200BA Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack w/ printed instructions, AC power adapter, power cord, USB memory device with SignalVu-PC, API and documentation files.