- RSA603A: 9 kHz to 3.0 GHz
- 40 MHz acquisition bandwidth enables real time analysis for transient capture and vector analysis
- Amplitude accuracy of 0.2 dB to 3 GHz (95% confidence)
- Standard GPS/GLONASS/Beidou receiver
- Optional tracking generator for gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
- Streaming capture can be used to record and play back long term events
- SignalVu-PC software offers real time signal processing with DPX Spectrum/Spectrogram to minimize time spent finding transient problems
- 100 µsec min. signal duration with 100% probability of intercept ensure you see problems first time, every time
- Application programming interface included for development of custom programs
- Accessories including calibration kits, adapters and phase stable cables offer a complete solution for design, characterization, and manufacturing
- Three-year warranty
The RSA600 Series offers high bandwidth laboratory spectrum analysis in a small, very transportable package
The RSA603A and RSA607A bring real-time spectrum analysis and widae analysis bandwidth to solving the problems of engineers who need to characterize, validate and manufacture their designs. The heart of the system is the USB-based RF spectrum analyzer that captures 40 MHz bandwidths with great fidelity. With 70 dB dynamic range and wide frequency coverage, you can fully characterize wideband signals up to 40 MHz bandwidths. The USB form factor moves the processing power to the PC of your choice, so you decide when you need more processing power or memory.
SignalVu-PC software offers rich analysis capability in the field
The RSA600A series operates with SignalVu-PC, a powerful program used as the basis of Tek's traditional spectrum analyzers, offering a deep analysis capability previously unavailable in high-performance battery-operated solutions. Real-time processing of the DPX spectrum/spectrogram is enabled in your PC, further reducing the cost of hardware. If you need programmatic access to the instrument you can choose either the SignalVu-PC programmatic interface or use the included application programming interface (API) that provides a rich set of commands and measurements directly. Basic functionality of the free SignalVu-PC program is far from basic.
Antenna gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
The tracking generator (models with option 04) is controlled via SignalVu-PC. You can enter start-stop frequencies, set number of steps in the span, adjust reference level, and normalize the tracking generator with a calibrate function.
DataVu-PC Analysis Software
DataVu-PC provides advanced analysis for recorded files from all Tektronix real time spectrum analyzers. DataVu-PC adds new capabilities to the analysis of large recordings. You can choose one of three bandwidth-dependent base version (SPAN) node-locked or floating licenses. SMARK and PULSE licenses are independent of bandwidth. SMARK licenses require a base license of any bandwidth, and PULSE licenses require a SMARK license. A one-year floating demo license is also available.
The RSA600A Series real time spectrum analyzers are designed for characterization of RF devices, subsystems, and systems, manufacturing testing and mobile field operations.
Includes: USB 3.0 cable (2 M), A-A connection, screw lock, quick-start manual (printed), connector covers, power cord, USB memory device with SignalVu-PC, API and documentation files.